Sunday, March 28, 2010

It's Time to ROMP Miami in this ROMPER!



Shopping yesterday with my bride-to-be friend, Whitney, we were casually perusing the sale section of Anthro yesterday when I came across this fabulous romper. Black and blue stripes with a sweetheart neckline and perfectly placed little pockets, this number accentuates my small upper body while disguising my bigger butt and hips. Next best part is that it was on sale for $49.95! The line was long at Anthro so I started off buying a size 6, tried it on at French Connection (our next stop) and found that it was swimming on me - I immediately exchanged it for a size 2 and I couldn't be happier! This romper is about to take Miami in less then a month......now what shoes should I wear with it? Any ideas or comments?

Whitney also scored a sexy little dress for our Miami excursion - this bright green really pops on her skin tone and will look gorgeous with an additional item that I have in mind for her to wear! That will remain a secret though....stay tuned.

2 comments:

Tiff For Tat said...

You and bride to be are going to look so cute! Love the romper..I was picturing something totally different!

Waggles said...

You killed it in that romper!!