Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Finding Sanctuary in a Militant World.....





I am on a serious quest for amazing and affordable brands to carry at Lily and Alice. One that I have always been drawn to is a company called Sanctuary. With their perfect price points and style that is unwaveringly cool, calm, and collected, sign me up!! These pants, for example, are probably the most essential piece for your wardrobe going into spring.....they sit low on the waist and break at exactly the right place. As much as I love my skinny jeans, cords, and colored denim I am really excited to see the cut on these cargos go back to the old school straight leg. $98.00 RETAIL!!!!!! Check them out at http://piperlime.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=49815&vid=1&pid=841311&scid=841311002

1 comments:

Whitney Parks said...

I cant wait for you to help me find good cloths!