Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mango, mi amor, no son sólo una fruta!

One scarf I bought...Tori Burch-esque


TRANSLATION: Mango, my love, you are not just a fruit!! The fabulously affordable Spanish retail store MANGO featuring "off the runway" looks for peanuts has been rediscovered! First time I went to Spain I enjoyed learning about this store, but little did I know until now that I can order online and have it delivered to my very own American front door! This company does it right - from their printed scarves (starting at $20) to their basic tees, they will not fail with fit and style. I call their line: office chic because they show you how to work outfits together that are conservative yet on trend. Just note that European sizes don't always translate perfectly to US sizes....so although it might take a couple tries to get your order perfect, once you do it will be LOVE! Check out http://www.mango.com/ for an indepth look at clothing that will differenciate you from the next girl.....


I love this shift! For $139 in the hottest neutral.

1 comments:

Tiff For Tat said...

They have gorgeous stuff! I love the red/pink scarf you posted!!