Monday, October 10, 2011

Fave Things: Collages and Color Boards

 a day of boating in 80 degree October weather... partying, swimming, dancing, and drinking dark and stormies - summer never end, please!
 my new moss green Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Hillier Hobo that I scored at Bloomies friends and family event and thanks to friends for giving me a gift card.....yeay! Essie nail colors bring me from summer to fall perfectly....a faux, cropped leather moto jacket from h&m that channels Back to the Future, but is also deliciously functional for the 50-60 degree weather (similar here)...and belts! oh belts add such texture and compliment all those lbd's hanging in the closet...(similar here) and lastly my sweet patent leather purple Jessica Simpson flats are so comfy and add an element of preppiness with the sharp bow - check this pair from Asos out - so cute and affordable!
 I have a slight obsession with harper's bazaar - their collages really speak to me (which is why I made my own!) this deep red is the hit of the season...it's luxurious and screams warmth as the cold months approach (see this top, this jacket, and this scarf - all bluefly where you can shop by color...but also Ruche with this cargo dress)...
 this grayish-purple that harper's bazaar features is so subtle, yet sophisticated.....these lilac pumps by Pour la Victoire are gorgeous and I want them! same with these hot numbers.....yes please!
 honestly - my Marc by Marc Jacobs is the best way to incorporate this color into your wardrobe....
how can you go wrong with neutrals? check this cape out from Ruche - love the price point of $89.00......this unique knit sweater is also ridiculously fabulous...as is this bow tie flowy blouse.

xoxo,
kiki

2 comments:

Whitney Parks said...

I have a GUT!!!

Tiff For Tat said...

Those collages sure are fun!! You crazy kids you!