Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fave Things: Nothing Says Fall Like....

nothing says fall like -- getting prepared for a long run on a sunny and cool day..... hartford half marathon, saturday, october 15....
nothing says fall like -- 13.1 miles and done. brother pat, kim, whitney, me (kiki), and rob. a victory beer in hand.
 nothing says fall like --  a 100% well deserved moment by the fire at my parent's house. bryce stoking the fire and me with my feet up. yes please and thank you.


nothing says fall like -- gourds displayed on my kitchen table in my simon pearce stacked dish...
 nothing says fall like -- homemade turkey chili that's been on the stove all day simmering and topped off with all the fixings....avocado, cilantro, diced onion, fresh lime, fritos (guilty pleasure), and a side of delicious cheddar/herb poppers......

enjoy your yummy fall,
kiki

2 comments:

Waggles said...

The chili looks soooo good!

Tiff For Tat said...

Looks like you are ready for fall!!! :)