Friday, January 13, 2012

Inspiration: Celebrating Tiffany

My dear childhood friend who I love like a sister and who I have known since we were in diapers is getting married! To properly send her off we have planned a gal's weekend in DC which is where I am headed right now on the airplane - btw, wifi on planes is so key to making a 4 hour flight go fast.
As a fellow bridesmaid, I have a couple tricks up my sleeve which I will post as soon as they are pulled out of my hat. The bottom line is that she inspires me- To be a better person, a better friend, and a better family member. She is kind, beautiful, intelligent and thoughtful. All things that make for a wonderful human being.

As Rihanna so aptly sings, "cheers to the freakin' weekend, let's get it started and celebrate the shit out of my BFF, the future Mrs. Kalnas!

Happy Friday!

Xoxo
Kiki

1 comments:

Tiff For Tat said...

It was an amazing amazing amazing weekend..and your details did not go unnoticed. Thank you for being such an amazing friend!