Tuesday, October 12, 2010

From the Hills to Kohls....







Doncha know I'm LOCO?? Loco for Loca that is....Lauren Conrad, aka LC, aka made a career out of thin air, aka annoying, aka The Hills star. Putting aside my personal feelings about her as a person and the success that she has pulled out of her ass, I do like her line of clothing at Kohls. Recently, while traveling, I picked up a gossip magazine and there was a tiny article about how much people love her designs. Out of complete curiosity I got on the Kohls website (never been on the site or in the store before) to check it out. I am very critical of Lauren because I think she has only gotten to this point in her young life by an extremely superficial route, but regardless, the clothes are pretty darn cute and soooooo affordable. The black and purple flower tunic is a whopping $23.00 and can easily be paired with skinny jeans, leggings, or jeggings. The turquoise blouse at $29.99 will look lovely with big, fun earrings or underneath a blazer. I just love the detailing on the collar and how it stands up. Check out: http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/landingpages/lclaurenconrad.jsp for more ideas!










2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jeggings! Just one more reason why I love this blog -- new fashion words I can throw around. :)

Tiff For Tat said...

She does have very cute stuff..I never even knew!