Thursday, October 14, 2010

IN MY FUTURE: 2 NEW OBSESSIONS


#1. Shorties! I walk 1/2 a mile to the bus every day and then spend most of the time running around my office for 8 hours. These booties work perfectly with anything from jeans to a skirt...they are rough looking without being too brutish.....sweet looking without being too adorable. These are surprisingly Nine West from Piperlime. See http://piperlime.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=61309&vid=1&pid=794275&scid=794275002






















#2. Military! A couple years ago my fave cream coat was scarred for life by a glass of red wine. In denial, I had it dry cleaned, crossed my fingers, and hoped for the best....unfortunately it was never the same! After much coaxing by my husband, I finally gave it to Good Will last winter. I just placed the order for this military inspired white coat that has the perfect name, "First Snow of the Season". It's very structured with brass buttons and a stand up collar. SCORE. ModCloth is a cool little website with completely affordable and unique dresses and shoes - I promise that your pocket
will thank you! This little gem is only going to set me back $69.00 and ranks a 3 out of 5 on ModCloth's "warm-o-meter" which means it will get me through the blustery Boston winter months! http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Womens/First+Snow+of+the+Season+Coat










































2 comments:

Waggles said...

I can’t wait to see you in that coat! It is gorgeous.

Tiff For Tat said...

Love the boots and the jacket is gorgeous!! Would look gorgeous on you! I can't wait for the weather to cool down here so I can start wearing my boots again!!