Monday, August 15, 2011

Deal with Stress in Style






the week before I left for Palm Beach was stressful and I had several large presentations and lots to get done before I left for a full 5 days....I had no option but to dress up for one of the presentations as we were pitching an outside client.....but in the thick Boston August heat, what was a girl to do? I would be running around like crazy, so I knew I had to be comfortable, but I also knew I couldn't sacrifice style in this situation. who has perfected the art of comfortable fashion? Miss Diane Von Furstenberg!! I scored this DVF silk dress at Cusp (a Neiman Marcus branch) on super duper sale (for $113, marked down from $325).....it's sexy, but understated, beautiful, but easy, and a bright plum color, yet has potential to be a "little black dress" given its versatility. Hugs the body just so and hangs in all the right places.....



The yellow gold of my "K" monogram necklace made the dress look rich and royal.....





The hair is also easy.....side parted, I took two thick strands and twisted together, combined into a low side bun and voila - instantly chic and effortless hair. Props to my Hearts On Fire Transcend double halo earrings too - they truly completed my outfit.






xoxo



kiki

1 comments:

Tiff For Tat said...

You are so GORG and have it all..wish I had that style and poise!