Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things: Palm Beach Vacation

Waking up early with my husband to watch the sunrise over the warm aqua colored Atlantic ocean.......


Eating my way through vacation....particularly in love with the Cool and Creamy Macaroni salad from Cooks Country.......


Putting on a bathing suit every morning instead of real clothes.........







Loving these Mexican faceless women..... they have a 60's bohemian flare that I want NOW.....


Tinto de Verano - the drink of the summer and the equivalent of my "water" for the past week...take a glass of ice, Cab Sav, splash of 7Up, lemons and limes, stir and enjoy..........


how can you not love star fish? the shelf above our Palm Beach bed......





the house my in-laws rented was Palm Beach chic and beautiful....a mix of elegant and casual with unlikely combinations of tropical and preppy...........monkeys everywhere!


my niece Katie and I bonded the whole trip....she lives in LA and I am already having withdrawal...I miss her giggles.....






Just being goofy.....that's what vacation is all about......



I heart you, vaca. Come back soon and xoxo,



kiki

2 comments:

Tiff For Tat said...

SO glad we got to see you for part of your vacation..It was so hard to know that you were so close yet I couldn't get to see more of you! Love Love Love all those pictures.

HazAlice said...

I love you, T! I should have put your face all over this post because you were one of my faves!!!!! Xoxo