Sunday, August 21, 2011

Fave Things: My Weekend

Salt island, CT. Our friend Chet's beautiful old wooden Chris Craft that his dad and brother built by hand. GORGEOUS.....as was the Long Island Sound - refreshing and the perfect cure for a hang over.......
Taking an antique ladder and converting it into my own little scarf paradise. Not only does it look pretty, but now I can easily see/sift through my most prized accessory......

my new kelly green bangle - it channels a mod sort of retro vibe, but also has a cool, calm Palm Beach feel. it's from my fave little costume jewelry spot called Sequin.


An unexpected pop of color....my pedicure on Friday was speedy because it was on my lunch break and I picked a color in haste.....luckily, although completely out of my norm I kinda love the color.....bright hot pink - very 80's of me! The name is Essie Bermuda Shorts....



The view from our boat of Saybrook Point, CT, near my hometown of Old Lyme, CT. I could get so used to this life.....don't end summer!!






Hope y'all had a great weekend!



xoxo



kiki

4 comments:

Waggles said...

I love Sequin. Did you go in West Palm?

HazAlice said...

yes! I went to the one on Palm Beach! They had some seriously adorable stuff going on....

Tiff For Tat said...

OOO I love that antique ladder..where-ever did you find it?!?!?

Parker said...

I finally figured out how to be a follower! Hi guys! Also, I am a HUUUGE fan of your new bangle from Sequin. I think I would like that in blue :)